Ora2pg Free Download Latest Version
This Perl script is used to migrate Oracle databases to PostgreSQL. This script automatically converts schema & generate the SQL code for the move. Ora2Pg Free can be used in two modes. The first way is moving or replicating the information from Oracle databases to PostgreSQL installations. And the second way is a complicated way, but Ora2Pg make this process easy. This software works based on a configuration file, where developers can control a collection of settings and squeeze the export process to fit their databases and the recorded data. Ora2Pg software Free also can be used for to export database schemas, user, and group privileges, ranges and list partitions, just some of the databases tables, functions, triggers, procedures, packages, and of course, the full data. you can also Download SEOSurf Software Free Download Latest Version
- Export full database schema (tables, views, sequences, indexes), with unique, primary, foreign key and check constraints.
- Export grants/privileges for users and groups.
- Export range/list partitions and sub partitions.
- Export a table selection (by specifying the table names).
- Export Oracle schema to a PostgreSQL 8.4+ schema.
- Export predefined functions, triggers, procedures, packages and package bodies.
- Export full data or following a WHERE clause.
- Full support of Oracle BLOB object as PG BYTEA.
- Export Oracle views as PG tables.
- Export Oracle user defined types.
- Provide some basic automatic conversion of PLSQL code to PLPGSQL.
- Works on any plateform.
- Export Oracle tables as foreign data wrapper tables.
- Export materialized view.
- Show a detailled report of an Oracle database content.
- Migration cost assessment of an Oracle database.
- Migration difficulty level assessment of an Oracle database.
- Migration cost assessment of PL/SQL code from a file.
- Migration cost assessment of Oracle SQL queries stored in a file.
- Generate XML ktr files to be used with Penthalo Data Integrator (Kettle)
- Export Oracle locator and spatial geometries into PostGis.
- Export DBLINK as Oracle FDW.
- Export SYNONYMS as views.
- Export DIRECTORY as external table or directory for external_file extension.
- Full MySQL export just like Oracle database.
Last Updated on