Following is letsdownloads.com’ policies in relation to notices and takedown notices as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright (“DMCA”). The following applies to any and all copyright or trademark and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down. letsdownloads.com is an Internet Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Internet Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission or authorization. The legal procedure consists of only one part:
Completing a Proper DMCA Notice
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit Letsdownloads.com to locate the content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.Upon receipt of a valid notification, as required by law, we will suspend access to content from our website. If a counterclaim is not filed or is unsuccessful, access to the content is permanently suspended from our service.
The contact information of the party reporting the file, which may include name, email address and physical address will be given to anyone attempting to access the content.
* In order to improve your complaint’s review, please attach the file documental approvement of rights of material or activity (scanned document with stamp and signature), full data of organization that claim for rights.
Sending the Counter-notification
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send your notification to the “Designated Agent” for letsdownloads.com, whose contact information is:
Email: letsdownloads@gmail [dot]com
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to letsdownloads.com’ designated (registered) DMCA Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Thank you for your understanding.
letsdownloads.com is committed to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.