Support Centre – Advanced PHP Ticket System Free Download
Support Centre – Advanced PHP Ticket System is a powerful PHP script that allows users to create tickets and get support from your staff. It comes with a built-in knowledge base, so you can create detailed articles to give extra support.
Create and restrict your staff to specific ticket categories, get notifications of newly created tickets, and more. We offer great support and it’s very easy to install. It also has an optional payment system built-in that allows you to create Premium Plans for users to buy in order to receive support. It’s powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter 3.1.9, making it a very robust solution.
Features of Support Centre:
- Users can create tickets either by registering an account or creating as guests.
- Guest Ticket creation can be turned off in Admin Panel.
- Create categories and sub-categories (1 level) to help organize your tickets better.
- Assign staff to particular categories so they only see tickets created in those areas.
- Get notifications of newly created tickets with the notification system (includes email alerts).
- Tickets can be rated by users; you can view rated tickets in the Reports section.
- Easily search tickets on the system using our ajax implemented search system.
- Each ticket can have a staff member assigned to it.
- Your Tickets section shows all tickets that have been created in categories you are added to.
- Your Assigned Tickets section shows all tickets you have been assigned to.
- Create Custom Fields for tickets to collect extra information. Have custom fields appear for only certain categories.
- Verify Envato Product Codes with custom Envato API fields + Check Support duration.
- Email Piping supported for clients; IMAP support only.
- Attach files to Tickets. Can be disabled in the Admin Panel.
- Admin Notes allow staff to put notes on tickets that the client cannot see.
- Canned Responses allow you to quickly respond to tickets.
- Merge Ticket Options
- Track the time it takes for a ticket to be marked as closed.
- Create Custom Statuses for tickets
- Public marked tickets allow users to view tickets that are not there’s.
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel). Can use native captcha or Google reCaptcha.
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using the PHPass library to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Create Custom Fields to collect extra information about your users.