You care about what you build. Protect your websites with Wordfence Security Premium v7.3.4, the best security available. You can also download XforWooCommerce v1.0.5 Free Download.
Features of Wordfence Security Premium
- Leaked Password Protection: Data breaches have become all too common lately, arming attackers with millions of usernames, passwords and other sensitive data. We are unfortunately seeing attacks on WordPress sites in the wild leveraging this info.
- Powerful options allow you to block traffic from any source: Quickly and efficiently dispatch site security threats by blocking entire malicious networks and any human or robot activity that indicates suspicious intentions based on pattern matching and IP ranges.
- Put geographic protection in place: Wordfence country blocking is designed to stop an attack, prevent content theft or end malicious activity that originates from a geographic region in less than 1/300,000th of a second. Blocking countries who are regularly creating failed logins, a large number of page not found errors or are clearly engaging in malicious activity is an effective way to protect your site during an attack.
- Don’t just find corrupted files. See the changes and repair them: Wordfence uses our source code verification feature to tell you what has changed and help repair hacked files. Backed by our cloud servers (over a terabyte of data), Wordfence checks the integrity of your core files, theme files and plugin files against what is stored in the official WordPress repository. We maintain a record of every WordPress core, theme and plugin file ever released to the official repository to provide this feature.
- The most effective way to stop brute force attacks permanently: Two-factor authentication, or 2FA, adds a second layer of security to your users’ accounts. It requires them to not only enter their password, but also a second piece of information only they have access to. An account protected by 2FA is virtually impossible to compromise. Even if an attacker discovers your username and password somehow, they still can’t log in.