Sales Commission Program for Perfex CRM is most commonly known as the variable component of a total sales compensation package. The total commission earned is dependent on each salesperson’s individual goals and performance. Your commission structure ties a sales rep’s performance to the amount of money he or she will take home each paycheck. It’s no secret that accountability produces results, and a well-structured commission plan is an excellent way to incentivize top performance.
Sales Commission Program for Perfex CRM, sales compensation plans come in many shapes and sizes, including salary/hourly + commission, commission-only, tiered commission, residual commission, and variable-rate commission. Of these, the easiest and most commonly used approach is to pay a certain percentage based on the revenue generated from a single sale.
Please check out the uploaded screenshots, which demonstrates all visible parts of the module.
Features of Sales Commission Program:
- Separate monthly targets
- The aggressive commission rates
- The commissions that are structured by an account include performance kickers
- The combination of commission rate accelerators and bonus payouts for high performance
- The simplicity of the plan
- The degree to which people understand the plan because of its effective communication
- Paying commissions for products and add-on bonuses for selling services that support the products
- No caps on earning – unlimited earnings
- The use of multiple accelerators
- The use of income stability through competitive base salaries combined with commission incentives – the upside is capped and the downside is managed