LiveSmart Video Chat is a standalone web application with video, audio, recording, screen sharing, and file transfer, as well as built-in chat. It has its own push notification server, based on the Socket.io or Rachet PHP web-socket libraries.
It does not require any additional installations or third-party authorizations and accounts. You can set a custom contact button on your website so that visitors can call you directly if you’re online.
Integration with WoWonder Social Network Platform and LatePoint Plugin. Integration files and installation instructions are included in the 2.0.20 release of LiveSmart. You can read more about LiveSmart integrations here.
LiveSmart Video Chat – online video chat script
Enhanced dashboard options for configuration and locale changes. Demo login is available here with demo/demo.
If you need more information about the features, have additional questions, or difficulties with the demos or installation, you can visit our support forum.
Features of LiveSmart Video Chat:
– Live video and/or audio chat;
– Multi-user conference video sessions;
– Broadcast to many;
– Configurable entry form available both with front end access (from the agent) or PHP and MySQL scripting;
– Own notification server, no third party software or accounts needed;
– File transfer;
– Record every aspect of your live stream – video, screen share, whiteboard, and chat;
– Private rooms;
– URL shortener;
– Offline form so never miss a customer inquiry;
– Pure HTML5 Webchat;
– Chat history;
– Voice to chat module;
– Screen sharing. Supported on Chrome up to 71 with an additional plugin (Your will be guided in the installation process), Chrome 72+, Firefox 52+ and MS Edge 17+ browsers are pluginless;
– Switch between front and back camera of your mobile;
– Notification system;