Biometric Payroll Management System ePayroll manages Multiple Business Locations to mark the auto attendance and auto-generate salaries of employees working in different shifts. This system mainly includes biometric-based attendance and auto salaries calculation of staff on the basis of their check-in and check-outs. ePayroll application is developed in PHP and MySQL using Code-igniter framework.
The biometric connector is developed in C# using the .NET framework. You will get a biometric connector installer with the purchase of this application. Supported biometric device: All ZKTeco biometric devices which support TCP/IP connectivity Support SMS gateway: bulk SMS
How does it work with biometric devices? (Note: You can mark attendance manually if you don’t want to use the biometric device, there are options to mark attendance of staff individually or bulk attendance)
Features of Biometric payroll:
1. Register staff on your biometric machine.
2. Add staff in the ePayroll application with the biometric machine record ID.
3. Connect your biometric machine with the ePayroll biometric connector machine using a network cable.
4. View automatically marked attendance, generate salaries, deductions, working hours, overtime, etc
• Salary Management for multiple branches and multiple shifts
• Auto salaries generation (based on a daily rate, working hours, deductions, holidays overtime, advance)
• Auto attendance through a biometric device
• Bulk attendance – manual attendance
• Vacations Management
• Leaves Management
• Public Holidays Management
• Reporting on Attendance
• Time Sheet Management
• Staff Registration
• Staff Management
• Performance Management
• Integrated Biometric Attendance