Four Colors is a HTML5 Card Games.
Face up to 3 computer-controlled opponents.
Match cards by color or number, play action cards to mix the game up and be the first to get rid of all cards.
Last but not least: Do not forget to press the 1 button when you have only one card left!
The ZIP package contains the game with 1920×1080 resolution that scales to fit a full device oriented screen.
Simply upload to your Server or incorporate with the CTL Arcade WordPress Plugin for even easier installation.
The game is completely customizable from Skins to Branding.
All source code is included so you can easily make changes or hire us to customize the game for you.
Fully compatible with most servers, however always good to check with your admin team or host company.
Naturally achieving 100% compatibility across every device screen size is very difficult, but all games created are tested on the most common of all web browsers and devices including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera, tablets, laptops, iPhone and Android devices.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – (not Construct2 or other framework).
For further technical info please read
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you want to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei).