AAC Trackback Submitter 6 is one of the most popular link building tools used by spammers and users of black hat SEO. It abuses the feature called Trackback, which allows bloggers to request notification when somebody links to one of their documents. AAC Trackback Submitter 6 Developed by an unknown spammer from Europe in September 2006, Trackback Submitter became very popular because of its ability to bypass comment spam protection used on popular blogging systems like WordPress.
AAC Trackback Submitter is based on the PHP programming language. And works on Apache powered servers that have cURL and Zend Optimizer installed. The script uses unknown functions to find thousands of blogs that have comments posting enabled. Once the software finds a related blog, it generates random comments automatically (if not pre-defined by a user). And submits these comments, including one or more backlinks to the spammer’s websites.
AAC Trackback Submitter 6 New Features:
- New Layout – Changed some Buttons and Groups.
- Add Preview Button – Now, you can preview your trackback before sending it to make sure everything is successfully loaded.
- Add Timer – Now, you can check how much time a blast or a link check takes.
- Bug Fix – Copy to Clipboard does not close the link checker.
- Bug Fix – Scrapebox to AAC Converter works with empty lines in a loaded file.
- Bug Fix – Buttons keep greyed out should now come back after a blast or link check.
AAC Trackback Submitter 6 Advantages:
- Extreme high success rate through smart coding
- Higher success rate than Scrapebox
- All input fields are spinnable (Title, Excerpt, Anchor, and Link)
- Multi Url support
- Single Mode
- Uses low bandwidth
- Proxy support
- Proxy checker included