What is WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery v1.0.2 ? WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Recovery is a WooCommerce extension which helps you to recovery unfinished order in your store. When a customer adds a product to cart but does not complete check out. After a scheduled time, the cart will be marked as “abandoned”. The plugin will start to send cart recovery email or facebook message to the customer, remind him/her to complete the order. You can also download Cam Chat 3.6.0 Free Download
Features of Abandoned Cart Recovery
Capture Abandoned Cart
- Track member cart: track abandoned cart of logged-in users on your site.
- Abandoned Cart time for Members: set the time from when a member has the last action with his cart till when the cart is marked as abandoned.
- Track guest cart: track abandoned cart of guests on your site.
- Abandoned Cart time for Guest: set the time from when a guest user has the last action with cart till when the cart is marked as abandoned.
- Abandoned Table: abandoned carts will be saved in the plugin back-end. And you can check the records any time. The records provide information about time, username, email, item quantity, cart total price, items list, status, reminder logs, customer IP and country.
- Cart status: abandoned cart has 2 status abandoned and recovered.
- Reminder logs: the reminder logs option allows you to check the email and FB message send abandoned cart owner.
- Exclude: exclude username of persons who you don’t want to track their cart.
Request email pop-up
- Appear on: Choose pages where you want the request email pop-up to appear. Single product pages, shop page, cart page.
- Required email: choose if you want to require an email address to add products. If this option is turned off, customers can close the request email pop-up to add products to the cart.
- Dismiss time: set a time for the pop-up to reappear after a customer closes it.
- Redirect after add to cart: when customers fill in email and add the product to cart. You can choose to redirect them to cart or check out page.
- 2 templates: the pop-up has 2 built-in templates for you to change the front-end layout.
- Change front-end text: you are able to change the text message on the pop-up.
- Change pop-up color: all pop-up text, background, add to cart button color can be changed in the plugin backend.
Send Recovery Emails
- Send recovery email to members: choose if you want to send recovery cart email to logged-in users.
- Send recovery email to guests: choose if you want to send recovery cart email to guests.
- Send recovery email with abandoned orders: you can set the plugin to send recovery emails to owner of failed, canceled, on hold or pending payment orders.
- Email templates: you can create many email templates and schedule to send them at different times.
- Send email rules: set up to send different recovery emails at different time.
- Reply-to address: set up a reply to email address. If customers reply to the recovery email, the reply email will come to this address. By default, it is the admin address.
- Offer coupon: you are able to send coupons along with recovery emails. With each email templates, you can choose to send an existing coupon. Or let the plugin generate unique coupons with given values. You can set up the generated coupon will all WooCommerce coupon option.
Send Facebook Message
- Accept Facebook message to add to cart: a “Send to Messenger” tickbox will appear under the add to cart button in the product page. The plugin will send recovery cart messages to the customer facebook if he/she doesn’t complete checkout.
- Set up Facebook messages: you can set up many messages with different texts.
- Send message rules: schedule to send different messages at different times.
- Language: choose the language which you want to display the “Send to Facebook” tickbox on front-end.