TotalPoll Pro v4.0.5 – WordPress Poll Plugin let you create and integrate polls easily, TotalPoll is made to be easy and powerful, Although it’s very simple to use, It provides big number of options and features to have full control over the polls. You also can download WP Question Optin Plugin Free Download.
Features of TotalPoll Pro v4.0.5
- Made for WordPress using WordPress APIs.
- Easy installation.
- Easy poll creation process.
- One-click updates.
- User friendly interface with mobile-first approach.
- SEO ready polls enriched with schema.org structured data.
- Unlimited polls, choices, designs, colors, layouts, fonts with customization settings.
- Custom fields: text, text area, checkbox, drop down selection menu with custom CSS classes and validations (email, required etc…).
- Portable polls. Export, import any poll with WordPress built-in tool.
- Detailed statistics and results.
- Logs with detailed information (time, IP, browser etc…).
- Support for WordPress 3.8+.
- Support third-party plugins and technologies: WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Varnish, HHVM and Nginx.
- Support migration from WP-Polls and YOP poll WordPress polls plugins.
- Different limitations: Cookies, IP, user role, date and time, quota and others.
- Easy integration with WordPress: Widget, shortcode or direct link.
- RTL support.
- Polls archive.
- Cache compatibility (W3 Total Cache, Super Cache, Quick Cache, Fastest Cache, WP Rocket, WPEngine, ZenCache, HyperCache, Varnish).
- AJAX powered polls with fallback.
- Support and knowledge base directly from your WordPress dashboard..
- Create, edit, trash and delete polls.
- Edit poll title, question.
- List polls with shortcodes and total votes.
- Add choices.
- Order choices.
- Change choice visibility.
- Bulk insertion of choices.
- Edit and reset poll choices votes.
- Block re-votes by cookies with possibility of setting a custom timeout.
- Block re-votes by IP with possibility of setting a custom timeout and white-listing and black-listing.
- Set membership exclusivity (only selected user roles can vote).
- Enable captcha (powered by reCaptcha).
- Set a quota.
- Set a start or end date or both.
- Regenerating poll’s unique ID to reset voters.