TotalPoll is a powerful WordPress poll plugin that lets you create and integrate polls easily. It provides several options and features to enable you have full control over the polls, and has been made very easier for you to use.
- Made for WordPress using WordPress APIs.
- Easy installation.
- Easy poll creation process.
- One-click updates.
- User friendly interface with mobile-first approach.
- SEO ready polls enriched with schema.org structured data.
- Unlimited polls, choices, designs, colors, layouts, fonts with customization settings.
- Custom fields: text, text area, checkbox, drop down selection menu with custom CSS classes and validations (email, required etc…).
- Portable polls. Export, import any poll with WordPress built-in tool.
- Detailed statistics and results.
- Logs with detailed information (time, IP, browser etc…).
- Support for WordPress 3.8+.
- Support third-party plugins and technologies: WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Varnish, HHVM and Nginx.
- Support migration from WP-Polls and YOP poll WordPress polls plugins.
- Different limitations: Cookies, IP, user role, date and time, quota and others.
- Easy integration with WordPress: Widget, shortcode or direct link.
- RTL support.
- Polls archive.
- Cache compatibility (W3 Total Cache, Super Cache, Quick Cache, Fastest Cache, WP Rocket, WPEngine, ZenCache, HyperCache, Varnish).
- AJAX powered polls with fallback.
- Support and knowledge base directly from your WordPress dashboard..
Last Updated on