Themify Builder is the most powerful and intuitive page designer and builder for WordPress. Design any layout imaginable! Simply select, drag-and-drop, and watch your beautiful site come to life in front of your eyes with live preview, and without a single line of code. The best part? The Themify Builder standalone plugin is free!
This documentation will guide you on how to use the Themify Builder, drag and drop layout tool with live edits and previews. The Themify Builder works with WordPress posts and pages, as well as custom post types. Shortcodes and HTML tags are supported by the Text module. The Builder can be used in both Backend Edit Mode and Frontend Edit Mode.
You can also download Tab Accelerator 188.8.131.52 Full Activated
Themify Builder 2.1.0 Key Features:
- First, add or edit a post/page.
- Below the content editor (make sure the post is saved/published), you will find the “Themify Custom Panel > Themify Builder” tab like the screenshot below.
- Click on the Green “+” icon found on the top left corner, or at the last row to open the module container.
- Drag and drop the module to the column/grid to add modules.
- Module Panel
- Click on the “” icon to lock the module panel as you edit on the backend.
- To add modules:
- Drag module from the module container to the Builder row or column.
- Click on the module, + icon will also add the module.
- You can also drag and drop a row and saved library content by toggling on the tabs.
- Row/Column Options
- All features available on the frontend are the same on the backend.
- To change the column arrangement: Hover the column option icon on the row and click on the desired arrangement icon. Each row can be arranged up to a maximum of 6 columns.