Social locker next premium free download
The Social Locker locks your most valuable site content behind a set of social buttons until the visitor likes, shares, +1s or tweets your page. It helps to improve the social performance of your website, get more likes/shares, build quality followers and attract more traffic from social networks. You should give people a reason why they need to click your social buttons.
Even if people like your content, site or fan page, they don’t click the buttons because they don’t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic. It’s not their problem. But ask people to “pay” with a Like/Tweet/+1 to get access to your content, to get a discount, to download, to read an ending of your article, to watch a video or to view a funny picture.
You can also download Article builder Cookies | Articlebuilder Account Free for Lifetime
Sociallocker Next Premium Key Features:
- 3 social buttons. Facebook Like, Twitter Tweet, Google +1. More social buttons are available in the premium version.
- Any URL to be liked/tweeted/+1ed. You can set any URLs which will be used to share via your social lockers.
- Built-in Advanced Analytics. Easily identify which lockers on which pages are out-performing others, how to optimize your lockers and what you could do differently to improve your results.
- Attention-Grabbing Styles & Effects. The plugin comes with a set of impressive, polished styles which create interest and attract attention. They are nicely animated and don’t look obtrusive.
- SEO Friendly. Your locked content is still visible for search bots for better SEO by default. Of course you can turn off this feature.
- 4 Types of Locks. Lock any content manually via shortcodes or setup batch lock via one of 3 powerful modes (“Skip & Lock”, “More Tag”, “CSS Selector”).
- Visual Composer. The Social Locker is fully compatible with the Visual Composer.
- Optimized For Mobile. We have adapted the plugin for mobile devices. Mobile users can obtain access to your locked content as well as desktop users.
Last Updated on