SocialEngine PHP 4.8.13 is here and includes an important security fix. As you may recall from a previous post, our team has been working on a broad range of enhancements and features. During our work, we found a few issues that we felt necessitated a minor version release. We’ve seen a high number of websites being migrated from Ning to SocialEngine PHP during the past few months. As such, this version also includes a better Ning Importer Tool to make the whole process smoother and more admin friendly.
Because this release does include a security update, we highly encourage you to upgrade your website. Please see our tutorial for Performing Upgrades for instructions. If you are not comfortable with improving the site yourself, we have an upgrade service available for $150, which you can purchase from our Customer Store.
You can also get Netflix Cookies | Free Netflix Premium Cookie Links
SocialEngine 4.8.8 Key Features:
- Fixed issue where users were unable to like comments on specific activity feed posts. Fixes #7.
- Fixed issue where new posts made without attachments were not appearing on user/content profiles. Fixes #1, #7 and #21.
- Marked Multi-byte String (mbstring) extension is required to avoid any errors because of this being disabled.
- It fixed the issue with the PHP language array file not generated correctly in some instances.
- Fixed error “Call to a member function toValue() on a non-object” coming on the user profile page in a few cases. Fixes #2.
- Fixed notice of
E_DEPRECATEDAnd theme issues coming on websites having PHP version lower than 5.3.0 after the last release. Fixes #3.
E_DEPRECATEDNotices are coming on websites running on the latest version of PHP (>= 5.6.0). Fixes #17.
- It fixed the issue with the translation of content sharing feed’s text.
- It Fixed issue with sound manager swf that was not working when Cloudfront CDN used on the website.
- Fixed issue with duplicacy of a photo caption in activity feed when the status is updated with a photo.