This plugin Private Content provides a shortcode to display a portion of a post content only to users of a specific role. For example, you can show the hidden text to Editors or to Authors or to any other WordPress role. Please, note that an Administrator can read an Editor private content or a Subscriber private content, and so on. Same thing for Editor, Author, Contributor, and Subscriber: a higher role can read a lower role content.
Also, you can show the hidden text only to a certain role. For example, you can mark a text as visible only to Contributors and hide it to higher roles, such as Administrators or Editors and so on.
You can also download Clean Resume\CV Design Template Free Download
Private Content Some Features:
- Unlimited user levels
- Unlimited levels assignment per user
- Admin manual insertion
- Unlimited and flexible registration forms
- Fast and intuitive list management
- Sorting and simple + advanced search
- Multi-status: active / disabled / pending approval
- Google Analytics integration tracking users action
- Export and import systems
- Direct WordPress users bulk import