Opt-In Content Locker is a plugin that permits you to lock valuable content on your WordPress website and display it for subscribed users only. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes. If people want to view this content, they must submit their name/email. After submission, all locked content becomes visible — a straightforward workflow.
All submitted data is saved in the database or/and can be re-submitted to MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi, Benchmark, Sendy and Mailster. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. Opt-In Content Locker is a perfect way to extend the functionality of your website.
You can also get free Keyword Ninja Free Download Latest Version
Open eShop Key Features:
- Modern and secure opt-in form: CSS3 AJAX-driven opt-in form.
- Lock valuable content: don’t display valuable content until user submitted contact details.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin remembers users who already subscribed to the page (using cookies).
- Regular locker mode: content is completely hidden until the user-submitted contact details.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact recommended: contact details can be provided to iContact through their API.
- GetResponse supported: contact details can be submitted to GetResponse through their API.
- Campaign Monitor supported: contact details can be submitted to Campaign Monitor through their API.
- AWeber supported: contact details can be submitted to AWeber through their API.
- Mad Mimi supported: contact details can be submitted to Mad Mimi through their API.
- Benchmark supported: contact details can be submitted to Benchmark through their API.