Ninja Kick: WordPress Contact Form Plugin makes your visitors instantly call the contact form without waiting for page loading. The plugin adds hidden structure with slide in revealing animation sitewide on your WordPress website or blog. For example, you can make menu item ‘Contact Me’ open contact form on the same page improving user experience (Guide). Or you can use a simply amazing floating button to trigger contact form.
Ninja Kick: WordPress Contact Form Plugin comes with three terrific themes, social bar, Mailchimp integration, and extensive customization on design. This lightweight plugin uses smooth CSS3 transitions, has layout responsive to screen size changes, works well on mobile devices, and reacts to swipe gestures. The form submits via AJAX, so it doesn’t reload your page. Give a try on how it works and looks on the WordPress Contact Form Plugin Live Demo Page!
You can also download Micro Niche Finder 5.7.32 latest Version Get Free
Ninja Kick WP Contact Form Some Key Features:
- New! GDPR compliance features (consent checkbox etc.)
- Message logging to the .txt file.
- MailChimp opt-in.
- Common effects.
- Stylings for Contact Form 7 shortcodes. It also will work with not very complicated Gravity Forms shortcodes. It should work with other form shortcodes.
Guide: How to add checkboxes, dropdowns, etc.
- Option to hide the built-in floating button. You can trigger contact form opening from any element on your page like a menu button, any link or image). Refer to this guide.
- User-friendly Settings page. Check out screenshots.
- Contact form adjusts its layout automatically for the best view depending on fields you filled on the Settings page.
- Use a built-in background library or upload and use your imagination.
- Client-side form validation and form AJAX submission.
- WPML support using this module String Translation.
- Swipes support for mobile devices.
- Localization for languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Finnish. If you have improvements please PM to me your translations.