Huawei Mate S Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B370 Download Free
The huawei mate S is a new addition to the common series of huawei smartphone which has interactive features packed with 13MP 4128 x 3096 pixels autofocus camera, Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 935 chipset, 8MP front-facing camera and much more, in this article you will learn step by step how to install Android Lollipop on your huawei Mate S device, as this is the latest firmware version which is compatible with this smartphone, you’ll find each and every step related to installing latest android version on your huawei Mate S.
First think that you should know before installing your new firmware update on your huawei Mate S android smartphone or any other smartphone if you are installing any software update you must make a backup of your data, contacts, setting e.t.c because in the process of installing update all your data is flushed away and your personal or professional data will be lost, so it’s must to make a backup before installing any firmware update on any smartphone.
How To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B370 On Huawei Mate S
- First of the all you have to find out the current software version of your huawei smartphone from settings>>about>>software version. If already updated then you don’t need to read this blog anymore.
- Make a complete backup of your smartphone data and settings e.t.c.
- Download Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CUSTC900 B145 for huawei Mate S.
- Rename your downloaded file to update extension.app (it’s important there, don’t change it).
- Make a new folder in your root file named dload.( Micro SD).
- Now move on to settings>>update and from the menu select local update option.
- If your procedure is correct a file that you copied will be shown to be installed.
- Enjoy the latest firmware on your smartphone.
Download Huawei Mate S Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B370
File Size: 2.72GB