Extra v2.0.21 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme – Everything about the layouts built with the Divi Builder are completely customizable. Quickly adjust fonts, sizes, colors, spacing and more with just a few clicks. No coding is required! Using the Divi Builder’s Advanced Design Settings, you have complete control over the style and appearance of your page. You can even add Custom CSS.
The Divi Builder has been extended to categories with a new set of post-based modules.
Post & Page Builder
Build beautiful story driven posts with the Divi Builder’s advanced drag and drop interface.
Extra is fully responsive, which means it will look great on any device and screen size.
Ratings & Reviews
Use Extra’s home-brewed review system and invite users to rate your articles as well.
Extra has been built to work wonderfully with WooCommerce, complete with custom styles.
Extra’s design has been tailored to pixel perfect perfection. Elegant to its core.
Rest assured that your website will always work with the latest version of WordPress .
Having Trouble? Need help? Our dedicated support staff is waiting to put your mind at ease.
Extra v2.0.21 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Changelog
– Added support for WordPress 4.7’s new Custom CSS setting in the Theme Customizer. This will now be synced with the Custom CSS area in the Extra Theme Options and can be edited using either interface.
– Added support for WordPress 4.7’s new user-specific localizations. The Divi Builder interface will now use user-specific language settings.
– Custom button icons will now show up correctly within the comment module.
– Fixed a bug that caused the default scroll down button in the fullwidth header module to use the wrong icon when viewed in the Visual Builder.
– Truncated extra long library item titles in the Visual Builder.
– Correctly applied CSS priority to tab module background colors when applied in the advanced design settings tab.
– Custom background colors for individual tabs in the tabs module will now cover the entire background area.
– Fixed an issue that caused custom header font sizes to not work correctly in the fullwidth slider module.
– Embed codes will now render within the content of blog modules.
– Added z-index map and ensured all tooltips appear above Visual Builder UI elements.
– Fixed some design inconsistencies in the Visual Builder when in RTL mode.
– Fixed an issue that caused the save draft button text to fall onto a second line after saving in the Visual Builder.
– Disabled click events in the Visual Builder for audio module volume controls to prevent a second browser window from being opened when adjusting volume in the Visual Builder.
– Settings tooltips in the Visual Builder will now prevent themselves from opening below page settings buttons, which can cause modal buttons to be obstructed.
– Added missing tooltip for modal snap icon in the Visual Builder.
– Custom padding required for button module icon settings will now correctly override custom icon settings applied via the Theme Customizer.
– Links inside of settings descriptions in the Visual Builder are now clickable.
– Fixed a bug that caused footer z-index issues in the Visual Builder when zooming and and out very quickly.
– Fixed error that occurred in some cases when projects were rendered in the Visual Builder that did not contain featured images.
– Fixed various issues related to the post slider modules’s featured image placement on mobile.
– Fixed an error that occurred when a blog module contained a post that contained another blog module that also contained a post that contained a blog module that has the parent module in the post feed (which contained the original blog module in the loop).
– Fixed a compatibility issue with Yoast SEO Premium.
– When editing the login module, input fields will render as if you were a logged out user so that it’s easier to adjust the field’s design settings in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed some RTL issues in the Divi Theme Options and the Divi Portability popup.
– Improved the UX of the drag and drop interface in the Visual Builder. It’s now much easier to drag sections to your desired location.
– Fixed an error that made it impossible to drag and drop newly-added portfolio modules in the Visual Builder in some situations.
– CSS classes will now appear when you click the help icon in the Visual Builder when using the CSS tab and adjusting custom CSS fields.
– Fixed a compatbility issue with changes made to the Theme Customizer in WordPress 4.7.
Demo Extra v2.0.21 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Full Demo Page Download Extra v2.0.21 – The Ultimate Magazine WordPress Theme Download From UploadBoy