Customize your ads for a better user experience across screens.Users access your content from many different screens like phones, phablets, tablets, desktops, game consoles, TVs, and even wearables. The size and type of screens that people use are continually changing, so it’s important that your site, content, and ads adapt to any screen size.
- Customize the size of ads based on the width of the screen
- Specify the exact dimensions or proportions of the ad
- Hide units for a particular screen width
If you’re specifying the ad unit sizes for particular screen widths, we recommend the following:
- For screen widths up to 500px, use a 320×100 ad unit
- For screen widths between 500px and 799px, use a 468×60 ad unit
- For screen widths of 800px and wider, use a 728×90 ad unit
For more information, see our Help Center article that explains how to customize your ad code to respond to different scenarios. It also includes guidelines for those who are new to CSS media queries.