Turn your Woocommerce WordPress Store into a money profit generator, with WooZone v12.5 – WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates! Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purchases. You can also receive advertising fees from all products your visitors buy, visit, not just the products you advertise thanks to our 90 days cookie feature. You also can download SalePro v3.0 – Inventory Management System with POS, HRM, Accounting.
What are the Biggest Benefits of WZone Dropshipping?
- You aren’t bound to a suggested retail price and can decide the retail prices on your own – automatically add a custom tax on each product (fixed or variable)
- Save time and money! You do not need to maintain a warehouse, manage stock and care about the shipping.
- Products Diversity – easily switch merchandise if your products don’t convert!
- Flexible location – You can sell products from anywhere! Since the supplier does the shipping of the products!
- Visible results – Immediate profit! This type of business does not require much investment, and it can bring you profits up to 100%!
- The Amazon Dropshipping feature is very easy to use, from technical to visual point of view. Worried about mathematical calculations? Oh no, if I put a 10% tax on a 11.23 product what’s the profit for me?!!!
- Don’t worry about this! For each product that has dropshipping tax we automatically make some calculations and display the profit on the WooCommerce Products List / Details, Order List and Order Details!
- Also, you might encounter a situation where after adding the Dropshipping tax, the prices will look funny like – 17.31$, or they display too much digits – 17.31432$.
- We added some features that help you style the prices, so they look more appealing to your customers.
- Activate Rounded Prices For Marketing – Want to display prices on your website with more style? Like 19.99$, 23.99$ ? Simply enable this option.
- Wish to display the prices more customer friendly? Make them rounded?
- 7$ will become 13$ if you set it on going up or 12$ if it’s going down!
- Also you don’t need to worry about keeping track of what products to order for your customers on Amazon.
- On each order you will find the products availability, on what amazon website is available and also keep track of the products ordered on amazon, by giving them statuses like – New, Processing or Completed.
- Worried about prices changing on Amazon? Don’t worry, you can still sync Products with Amazon.