User Role, Editor WordPress plugin, allows you to change user roles and capabilities easy.
Just turn on check boxes of capabilities you wish to add to the selected role and click the “Update” button to save your changes. That’s done. Add new characters and customize their capabilities according to your needs, from scratch as a copy of other existing roles.
An unnecessary self-made role can be deleted if there are no users who such a position is assigned. The task assigned every newly created user by default may be changed too.
Capabilities could be assigned on a per user basis. Multiple roles could be attributed to the user simultaneously.
You can also get Bookmark Alpha Software Free Download
User Role Editor Pro Main Key Features:
- Block selected admin menu items for role.
- Hide selected front-end menu items for no logged-in visitors, logged-in users, roles.
- Block selected widgets under the “Appearance” menu for the role.
- Show widgets at the front-end for selected roles.
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for role.
- “Export/Import” module. You can export the user role to the local file and import it to any WordPress site or other sites of the multi-site WordPress network.
- Roles and Users permissions management via Network Admin for multisite configuration. One click Synchronization to the whole network.
- “Other roles access” module allows to define which other roles user with the current role may see at WordPress: dropdown menus, e.g. assign a role to user editing user profile, etc.
- Manage user access to editing posts/pages/custom post type using posts/pages, authors, taxonomies ID list.