Quform 2 has been given a complete overhaul! Finally, we are happy to present our vision of the ultimate form builder for WordPress. We’ve taken time to ensure our plugin will meet our customers’ needs, and many years of feedback has helped shape the latest better-than-ever Quform version.
Quform version 2.0.1 is now available, grab it by going to Forms → Settings → License & Updates → Check for updates, it will also be available for download on CodeCanyon within 24 hours. In this update, we’ve fixed 8 bugs relating to migrating Quform 1.x forms to Quform 2. Nothing should be lost in the migration now, let us know if there are any issues.
Also, download it Back End Intros Free Download Latest Version
Quform 2.0.1 Some Key Features:
- Invisible reCAPTCHA
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP!
- Responsive forms
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable
- Easy to use user interface
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- Dynamically set form values from the URL
- File uploads sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- File upload progress
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Save form data to a custom database table
- 6 optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data
- 15 optional validators to require specific data from the user
- Import/export forms across websites
- Prevent spam with 3 CAPTCHA options: honeypot, image, and reCAPTCHA