Pixie is a simple application that allows web and graphic designers to match colours. To use it, you mouse over colour on your screen. Pixie will tell you the values of that colour in a range of different formats, from the CMYK values used by printers to hex, HSV, HTML and RGB values.
Pixie 1.7 Key Features:
- Integration – Easily integrate pixie into any existing project or application.
- Extensible – Pixie interface and API can be extended with new functionality.
- Mobile – Pixie has full mobile support and adapts its interface to fit the size of any device automatically.
- Customizable UI – Customize UI by showing, hiding or adding new menu items, changing toolbar positions, or using a different theme.
- Translatable – Pixie’s interface is fully translatable via configuration.
- Watermark – Saved photos can be easily watermarked with the specified text.
- Modes – Choose between overlay(modal), inline or full-screen modes.
- Tools API – Use all pixie tools (resize, crop, frame, etc.) via API without opening pixie interface.
- Customizable Tools – All tools are fully customizable; you can remove or modify and add custom stickers, shapes, fonts, frames and more.
- State – Save current editor state in JSON format, allowing for functionality like pre-built templates.
- Photo Manipulation – Resize, crop, transform and more via interface or API.
- Filters – Pixie comes with many built-in filters like grayscale, blur, black & white, vintage and more. More filters can be added via API.
- Frame – Add built-in responsive frames to photo of any size or add your frames.
- Crop – Crop photo to one of the specified aspect ratios or let user select custom crop zone via UI.