The Form Builder is the place where you will spend most of the time when building a form. Here you will be able to add fields, set validations, set the form’s schedule and almost every aspect of your form’s functionality.
The Form Builder is divided into two main columns: The left column is the preview of your form, whereas the right column is the main interface where you can add fields, change field properties and change the properties of the form.
The preview section displays a preview of your form. However, the theme is not displayed within the preview. So if you are using any.
You can also download Chimpy 2.1.3 Free Download With Product key
MachForm 4.1 Main Key Features:
- Intuitive, fully web-based and easy to use.
- Mobile friendly with responsive design.
- Conditional Logic – Show/hide field, skip pages, logic to send emails.
- Email Notifications – To owner or user; form owners can also set to send data to another website.
- Supports saving the form and resuming it later.
- A number of theme templates to choose from or even build your own theme.
- Supports Electronic Signature
- Supports reCAPTCHA version 2
- Many field types to choose from – e.g. Text, Multiple Choice, Check Boxes, Drop Down List, Matrix Choice Field, etc.
- Easy field/form duplication.
- Form validation options (“Required” / “No Duplicates”).
- Supports form password – only those who know the password could submit the form (after users login with EdUHK network account).
- Supports “file upload” to allow attachment(s).
- Supports the export of data collected to an Excel file for further analysis.
- Supports embedded code generation – Integrate the form into your website page by the code provided.
Last Updated on