Layered Popups 6.25 Fully Activated Version
The Internet is full of annoying popups. So, it’s time to break this trend. That’s why we created Layered Popups (Popup Plugin for WordPress). With this plugin, you can realise your imagination and make your own unique multi-layers animated popups use over 200 professionally designed ready-made templates from our library. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription/contact form, which works with 86 email marketing providers.
You can raise Layered Popups window on page load, on exit intent, on scrolling down, on user’s inactivity, on AdBlock detected (experimental feature) or show it on click event. Moreover, you can use any popup as a part of post/page content or as a sidebar widget. Make your website more attractive and pay users attention to specific stuff.
You can download iThemes Security Pro 4.6.5 Full Version Download
Layered Popups 6.25 Key Features:
- The unlimited number of popups: create as many popups as you wish.
- Multiple layers: each popup can contain any number of layers.
- Custom layer duration/animation: customise layer duration/animation with ease.
- 20+ CSS3 layer animations: driven by Animate.css.
- A/B tests: create the unlimited number of A/B testing campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Social buttons supported: easily add Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share buttons to popup.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Facebook account.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Google account.
- WPML support: Create a separate popup for each language.
- Multisite support: Layered Popups works with WordPress multisite.
- Non-WP Integration: Now you can embed popups into non-WP part of a website.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- KISSmetrics tracking supported: identify the current person with an e-mail address submitted through the opt-in form.
- Opt-in locker (optional): users must subscribe to close the popup.
- Social locker: users must like through Facebook, tweet through Twitter or share through Google, LinkedIn to close the popup.
Last Updated on