Ionic 3 Apps for WooCommerce is a course that will help you understand the basics of the latest version of Ionic Framework, v3, and also walk you through, step by step, to build a complete eCommerce application for Android and iOS using your WooCommerce Store as the back-end. Ionic Framework v2 and v3 are similar, so even if you want to learn Ionic 2, you need the same course.
The eCommerce app that we will build in this course gets the products’ information from the WooCommerce store. You do not need to set up any extra databases or servers. All you need is just a WooCommerce store, either locally or on a remote server.
Who is the target audience?
- Students and Professionals willing to build Apps.
- Web Devs who are willing to expand their skills.
- Professionals who have web skills and want to build mobile apps.
- Students, Individuals, Devs who want to learn to build eCommerce Apps.
- Devs who wish to save time by building Hybrid Apps.
- Students who plan on building an out-of-the-box academic project.
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Knowledge of Datatypes and OOP would be a plus.
- Introductory knowledge of Ionic 2 or TypeScript would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Apps and Mobile Operating Systems.
- Programming Aptitude and Logical Thinking.