You stopped doing everything and spend it on Google Search and YouTube videos for a solution. I have tried many methods but found no way to work properly.
Oh magic, you have the same problem.
Do not worry, Letsdownloads Team is here to solve your WhatsApp integration.
In this article, you are ready to see the errors that you have made resulting in whatsApp blocking.
Let’s discuss everything in detail.
Why is the number permanently blocked from Whatsapp?
Since WhatsApp is an instant messaging application that millions of people use today, there are many opportunities that anyone can abuse. If your account activity is suspected to be abusive to our system and violates our Terms and Conditions, your account will be temporarily banned from using WhatsApp.
There is a specific reason to violate the following strict WhatsApp rules. The lack of read instructions before creating WhatsApp is the first error you have made. What I’m saying here, I’ve written here the reasons why WhatsApp prohibits you. The following are some of the reasons that may prevent you from using WhatsApp.
- Send bulk messages to unlisted contacts
- Share URLs of websites and ad links multiple times a day
- Create Adult Pornographic and Broadcast Groups
- Block your WhatsApp number by many people
- by uploading the status of the offensive content or may contain adult things.
How To Re-Activate WhatsApp Channel Banned?
Do not worry, I have the best trick to Re-Activate WhatsApp Channel Banned. The following are some steps about how to reactivate WhatsApp that is blocked.
- Uninstall WhatsApp you already have
- Download and install the new update
- Enter your phone number and you will see a Screenshot like this
- Click on the “Support” option
- Now a contact support form is displayed like this
- Write your problem and add the screenshot of what it is showing
- Don’t forget to add your number
- Click “Next” and scroll down
- Choose “This does not answer my problem”
- Now send a support email using [email protected]
You can start the message to support WTSP as follows with the message title “My Whatsapp account has deactivated”
After 4hrs, check your email inbox. You will get a WhatsApp reply.
Following all the above steps. I’m sure within 48hrs, your WhatsApp account will get back. In some cases, it shows a 24hr time period for temporary banned. Remember to Share This Topic With Your Friends