How to Install a Blogger Custom Template ?
You may have noted that most of the bloggers aren’t utilizing the blogger default template because it created many years ago and don’t have modern features and not search engines optimized. The other hand, there are lots of third party templates available which are more SEO friendly and has engaging designs. But when a beginner downloads a custom blogger template, then confusing to upload it on their blog. So, In this post, I’ll provide step-by-step guide to you that how to install a custom blogger template, basically, it is a very preliminary step and pro blogger knows how to install a custom blogger template but this information just for newbies who just put step in the blogging world.
How to upload or install a blogger custom template
1. Download your favorite template here, which is usually contained in the zip file.
2. Extract the template-name. xml into your desktop.
3. Login to your blogger account.
4. Select template from the drop down menu.
5. Now click on backup/restore which available on top in your desktop.
6. Backup your current template by clicking full download. This backup helps to restore your previous template again.
7. Now click on choose file and select extracted file and click upload.
8. After a few moments, you will succeed in the installation in a custom template.
So, now you’ve learned to install a custom blogger template into your blog. A while you might be faced with an unexpected error within the template installation process. These varieties errors happen when any error found in template coding. If you’re facing these kind errors connect to your template designer and they will help you about your problem.