Advanced Guide to Perfect On-Page SEO
Keywords and its relationships
It’s about no matter what kind of product or services you choose, all are just rely on discovering great relationship between words and phrases. Organizing content in the website has the great influence over how search engines determine topics of On-page.
When we focus on keywords phrases, search engines are hunting for other phrases and concepts that related to one another. So our first step is that expanding our keyword research in the right direction. We have to include rich content like:
· Synonyms and Close Variants to the phrase: Includes synonyms, plurals, abbreviations and phrases that mean the same.
· Primary related keywords: Phrase and words that relate to the primary category of your product.
· Secondary related keywords: Phrase and words that relate to the primary keywords.
A very good keywrod phrase means that has to predict what type of entities and phrases that has to be present on the page. For example, a page about “Tajmahal” should predict other phrases like “wonders in the world”, “Graveyard”, “Love identity”. Combining these related phrase may strengthen your keyword presence.
Distance, Position and Frequency
Every page have to be organized well, this will has a great influence over the concepts that related to each other.
Here the three primary things you have to consider while placing your keywords
· Position: Keywords have to placed most wanted ares like title, descriptions, H tags, and high up in the main body of content may have higher weightage.
· Frequency: search engines can easily determine whether you uses any important phrases by calculating how much it appear in normal distribution.
· Distance: Words and Phrases that relevant to each other are easily often found close together.
Best way to organise the content is to employ primary and secondary keywords with support of your focused keyword.
Each related phrases acts like a primary topic and each and every phrase becomes its own subsections.
Few Alternative Tools for Entity and Keyword Research
Here the few alternative tools for keyword researching
Great tools that delivers concept targeting, extraction of entity and linked data analysis. It also gives the overview about how modern search engines views your WebPages.
It’s very easy to use, enter your keyword phrase and then check the top keywords that relate your primary phrase across the different social platforms.
It is one of the powerful tools; you can download up to 50 related keywords for every search query.
SEO Review Tools
This tools returns the related keywords of primary and secondary search terms, also it provides synonyms & country based targeting options for users.
Semantic Markup and Entities
Google easily identify and extract the list of entities from your webpage, without any effort from your side. The entities are places, Peoples and things have some distinct properties and relationships with of each other.
Shankar (Entity, person) stands 5’3” (property, height) and directed I(entity, movie)
Even though Google can easily find your entity of you page, but you should mark up your content with schema for the specific support entities like business information, products and reviews. Adding schema markup code in the website will helps to reach out more exact audiences. For every entity there are different semantic code are available, choose the best one.