Filetrip makes it easy to distribute files from WordPress to the Cloud on autopilot. When users upload files, Filetrip sends copies to multiple destinations of your choice. You can instantly copy files to Google Drive, backup to Dropbox, or FTP files anywhere in the world…plus a whole lot more. All this happens automatically in WordPress, but totally under your control.
To make Filetrip more practical and strong, we designed it to be scalable, flexible and easy to use. For instance, administrators can instantiate an unlimited number of uploaders, in which each uploader can be configured individually. For example, you can customize options like (Cloud Destination Folder, Icons, Colors, Labels, and Channels).
Also, download it ClassiPress 3.5.8 Latest version Free Download
FileTrip 2.0.7 Key Features:
- Support full backup for single/multi WordPress sites
- Include flexible & powerful backup scheduler
- Transfer up to 2 GB size of backup manually or automatically in the background to both Google Drive & Dropbox
- It includes an extra powerful Afaly uploader shortcode that worth 17$, which can be used to collect and manage digital files
- Transfer any files from the Media library to either Dropbox or Google Drive, and support up to 2GB of file transfer for each channel