WPML v3.6.2 – WordPress Multilingual Plugin – WPML makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.
With WPML you can translate pages, posts, custom types, taxonomy, menus and even the theme’s texts.
Every theme or plugin that uses WordPress API runs multilingual with WPML.
We provide full support for WPML, helping you deliver perfect websites on time.
WPML makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content.
WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
Building a multilingual site is the first step. The challenge begins when your clients need to run it. They’re going to love you for choosing WPML!
WPML comes with state-of-the-art translation management. You can turn ordinary WordPress users into Translators. Translators can access only specific translation jobs which Editors assign to them.
Alternatively you can connect WPML’s powerful translation management with a translation service of your choice* for professional translation of your site contents. See also “Affordable professional translation” further down on this screen.
WPML sends notification emails, provides a translation management screen, a jobs-queue and side-by-side translation editor.
WPML v3.6.2 – WordPress Multilingual Plugin Changelog
* [wpmlcore-3809] Updating serialized CF that are set to ‘copy’ won’t causes extra rows in the DB
* [wpmlcore-3807] Notifications for translating a page builders can now be dismissed
* [wpmlcore-3703] Language switcher settings are now accessible from mobiles
* [wpmlcore-3803] Restored option for setting editing language as admin language
* [wpmlcore-3772] Resolved issue with users not staying logged in across domains when using different domains per language
* [wpmlcore-3789] Fixed compatibility issue with Yoast SEO and BuddyPress causing an “Uncaught exception”
* [wpmlcore-3415] Fixed conflict of Language Switcher with multiple queried taxonomies in WooCommerce layered navigation
* [wpmlcore-3738] Fixed issue where in some installations, the Language Switcher was missing from the secondary language menu
* [wpmlcore-3758] Fixes issue with Sticky header appearing in the Wizard when using Chrome
* [wpmlcore-3130] Fixed issue where duplicated posts were having the “Needs update” status
* [wpmlcore-3776] Fixed compatibility issue with Enfold causing “Warning: ILLEGAL STRING OFFSET ‘LANGUAGE_CODE’”
* [wpmlcore-3701] Clearing language switcher colors was not updating the preview
* [wpmlcore-3770] Some menus were not available to assign a language switcher
* [wpmlcore-3731] Resolved notice when passing an associative array of post types to `WP_Query`
* [wpmlcore-3774] Prevent `Exception` when the cache directory is not created or not writable
* [wpmlcore-3796] In the language switcher dialog, the save button was disabled after clicking on it with no selected slot