WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.1.1 – Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments.Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that. With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions, or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or even set expiration periods.A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Why Use WooCommerce Subscriptions?
- Multiple billing schedules available to suit your needs
- Convenient automatic payments with over 25 payment gateways
- Supports manual renewal payments through any payment gateway, along with automatic email invoices and receipts
- Delight customers by offering subscribers special discounts on their payments or sign-up fee
- Give subscribers the ability to manage their own plan, including upgrading or downgrading, without needing to wait on you for help
- Offer free trials to increase trust and boost conversion rates
- Built-in renewal notifications let you — and your customers — know when subscription payments have been processed, so there are never any surprises
WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.1.1 Changelog
2016.11.26 – v2.1.1
* Tweak: Delete Subscriptions transients when using the “Clear Transients” tool via the WooCommerce > System Status > Tools administration screen. (PR#1758)
* Tweak: Avoid infinite loops with old versions of the Shipping Multiple Addresses extension and potentially other extension that may manually instantiate the WC_Checkout object, which is normally a singleton accessed via WC()->checkout, WC()->checkout or WC_Checkout::instance(). (PR#1757)
* Tweak: When a subscription’s date or status is updated, unschedule all corresponding scheduled actions, not just the first to ensure duplicate scheduled actions that may have been added by 3rd party code or manually are also unscheduled. (PR#1764)
* Fix: Do not require timestamps to be an integer in some date functions to fix issues where a string representation of a timestamp is used. Fixes issues with PayPal Standard Checkout & compatibility with the Groups for WooCommerce extension. (PR#1763)