WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing v2.12.0 – Configure bulk discounts for each product in your store by creating a table of quantities and discount amounts. Choose from fixed price adjustments, percentage adjustments or set a fixed price for the product. Optionally choose roles the pricing rule should be applied for.
Choose how to tally the quantities used in the quantity pricing table. Choose to tally quantities based on the cart quantity of the product, each individual variation, each cart line item (useful when using Product Add-ons or Gravity Forms Add-ons), or based on categories in the cart.
Advanced product pricing is useful when you need to discount a product based on the quantity of something a shopper is purchasing. Optionally, advanced product pricing can be applied to existing customers who you have added to a role you configure, such as “Gold Members”.
- Give a 10% discount to Product Name when shoppers purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Give a $20 discount to Gold Members when they purchase between 2-5 Product Names. Give them a $25 discount when if they purchase more than 5.
- Give a 5% discount to Everyone and a 10% discount to Gold Members when they purchase 5 or more Product Names.
- Offer a Laptop carrying case at a %10 discount if they purchase 1 or more items from the Laptops category.
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing v2.12.0 Changelog
2016.11.15 – v2.12.0
* Update: Added a custom integration for WooCommerce Memberships to allow membership discounts to be applied before Dynamic Pricing discounts.
The default is that Memberships will apply discounts on top of anything Dynamic Pricing has already done. This update allows you to change this by
using the following filter. To use this add it to your functions file, or elsewhere you have custom code.