Huawei Mate 8 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B320 Download
The Huawei Mate 8 is a premium designed phone manufactured with precision-machined metal and glass components which gives complete design and high end built quality in this article you will learn step by step how to install Android Marshmallow on your huawei device, as this is the latest firmware version which is compatible with this smartphone, you’ll find each and every step related to installing latest android version on your huawei mate 8.
First think that you should know before installing your new firmware update on your huawei mate 8 android smartphone or any other smartphone if you are installing any software update you must make a backup of your data, contacts, setting e.t.c because in the process of installing update all your data is flushed away and your personal or professional data will be lost, so it’s must to make a backup before installing any firmware update on any smartphone.
How To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware B320 On Huawei Mate 8
- First of the all you have to find out the current software version of your huaweii smartphone from settings>>about>>software version. If already updated then you don’t need to read this blog anymore.
- Make a complete backup of your smartphone data and settings e.t.c.
- Download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CUSTC432 B320 for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09.
- Rename your downloaded file to update extension.app (it’s important there, don’t change it),
- Make a new folder in your root file named dload.( Micro SD).
- Now move on to settings>>update and from the menu select local update option.
- If your procedure is correct a file that you copied will be shown to be installed.
- Install the files……wait.
- Enjoy the latest firmware on your smartphone.
File Size: 1.5GB