Huawei G7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware B340 Download Free
The huawei g7 is a slim smart phone packed with a giant 3000 mah battery which lasts more than a day, an 1080 resolution 13 MP camera smartphone, with 2GB snapdragon RAM, in this article you will learn step by step how to install Android Lollipop on your huawei G7 device, as this is the latest firmware version which is compatible with this smartphone, you’ll find each and every step related to installing latest android version on your huawei G7.
First think that you should know before installing your new firmware update on your huawei G7 android smartphone or any other smartphone if you are installing any software update you must make a backup of your data, contacts, setting e.t.c because in the process of installing update all your data is flushed away and your personal or professional data will be lost, so it’s must to make a backup before installing any firmware update on any smartphone.
How To Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware B340 On Huawei G7
- First of the all you have to find out the current software version of your huawei smartphone from settings>>about>>software version. If already updated then you don’t need to read this blog anymore.
- Make a complete backup of your smartphone data and settings e.t.c.
- Download Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware CUSTC432 B340 for huawei G7.
- Rename your downloaded file to update.app (important there, don’t change it).
- Extract the files on you pc.
- Make a new folder in your root file named dload.( Micro SD).
- Now move on to settings>>update and from the menu select local update option.
- If your procedure is correct a file that you copied will be shown to be installed.
- Wait for the update and now you will be on your Latest firmware of android lollipop and download OTA update B852.
- Rename it to update and than replace it in dload folder of your smartphone (delete previous update.app first).
- Now again rename your next downloaded file to update extension.app (it’s important there, don’t change it).
- Move on to settings>>update and from the menu select local update option.
- Enjoy the latest firmware on your smartphone.
Download Huawei G7 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware B340
File Size: MB