Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.5.0 – WordPress Plugin – Supercharge your website with powerful functionality! Purchase ACF PRO and unlock ACF v5 plus the repeater field, flexible content field, gallery field and options page features!The repeater field allows you to create a set of sub fields which can be repeated again and again whilst editing content!Any type of field can be added as a sub field which allows you to create and manage very customized data with ease!
The gallery field provides a simple and intuitive interface for managing a collection of images.
Multiple images can be added, edited and sorted with ease!
The flexible content field is a complete content layout manager!
Define groups of sub fields (layouts) and add, edit, and re-order them to create highly customized content!
Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.5.0 – WordPress Plugin Changelog
* True False field: Added new ‘ui’ setting which renders as a toggle switch
* WYSIWYG field: Added new ‘delay’ setting which delays tinymce initialization until the field is clicked
* WYSIWYG field: Added compatibility for WP 4.7 toolbar buttons order
* Checkbox field: Added new ‘allow_custom’ and ‘save_custom’ settings allowing you to add custom choices
* Select field: Fixed bug where Select2 fields did not correctly use the ‘allow null’ setting
* Clone field: Fixed bug causing save/load issues found when 2 sub fields clone in the same field/group.
* Flexible Content field: Improved popup style and validation messages
* Google Map field: Prevent scroll zoom
* Date picker field: Added better compatibility logic for custom ‘date_format’ setting found in version < 5.0.0
* API: acf_form() ‘id’ setting is now used as ‘id’ attribute in <form> element
* Options page: Fixed incorrect redirect URL from a sub options page
* Field group: Added new ‘post_template’ location rule (requires WP 4.7)
* Core: Added support for the wp_termmeta table (includes DB upgrade)
* Core: Added new ‘select_2_version’ setting which can be changed between 3 and 4
* Core: Added new ‘enqueue_select2’ setting which can be used to prevent the library from being enqueued
* Core: Added new ‘enqueue_google_maps’ setting which can be used to prevent the library from being enqueued
* Core: Minor fixes and improvements
* Language: Updated Portuguese translation – thanks to Pedro Mendonca
* Language: Updated Norwegian translation – thanks to Havard Grimelid
* Language: Updated Swedish translation – thanks to Jonathan de Jong
* Language: Updated German translation – thanks to Ralf Koller
* Language: Updated Italian translation – thanks to Davide Pantè
* Language: Updated Swiss German translation – thanks to Raphael Hüni