Acer Iconia Tab A210 USB Driver Download
Here on this page you will be able to download acer iconia tab usb drivers, there are two drivers one for flashing firmware and second for normal connecting.
The A210 tab by acer is a 10.1-inch low cost tablet which provides a descent performance and fulfill all the requirements from any android device to descent usage.
- Display: “10.1” inch 600×1024 pixels display.
- Camera: 2 Megapixel Camera.
- Processor: Nvidia Tegra 3 T30L with Quad-core 1.2 GHz Processor and 1GB RAM.
- Battery: 3260mAh Lithium Polymer Battery.
- OS: Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean).
Here at greenhatword.com we are going to share official Acer Iconia Tab A210 device drivers.
How To Install Acer Iconia Tab A210 USB Driver Manually
- Download your compatible driver for the download link below.
- Now extract the downloaded package on your computer.
- Next click on to Device Manager and find Add Legacy Hardware Menu.
- Head To Next.
- Click on to install the hardware and select form a list of hardware’s.
- Now find the driver you’ve extracted in the previous step below.
- Click On Add.
- You’ve successfully installed driver……..Enjoy!.
Download Acer Iconia Tab A210 USB Driver For Flashing Firmware (Nvidia Driver)
File Size: 8.28MB
Download Acer Iconia Tab A210 USB Driver For Normal Connecting (ADB Driver)
File Size: 8.3MB