Your WordPress site definitely requires a reliable backup method using a trusted WordPress backup plugin like BackupBuddy. Because basically WordPress doesn’t include default backups, so developers built BackupBuddy in 2015 to meet the need for a solid WordPress backup solution. Even backing up your host might not be enough if you experience a server crash. You can also download Backlink Beast 1.0.49 Free Download
Other WordPress security issues include hacking, malware, user errors, deleted files and running bad commands. All of these things can completely delete your WordPress site forever. Having a backup of your WordPress website is currently very important to protect your website. BackupBuddy is here to help.
Here are a few things in BackupBuddy 220.127.116.11 we think you’re going to love:
1. Deployment Speed Improvements
Deploy up to 15 times faster when pushing changes to your staging site! Multiple files can be transferred in each PHP run, significantly decreasing the total time to push changes between the staging and live site. We’ve worked to reduce file transfer overhead by 37%, speeding up individual file transfers by 37% or MORE.
2. Staging Site Search Engine Visibility
Deployment now supports setting the deployed site’s Search Engine Visibility option to either visible, not visible, or no change. A default for this setting can be set in the Deployment settings.
More Enhancements & Improvements in BackupBuddy 18.104.22.168
BackupBuddy 22.214.171.124 also includes additional miscellaneous improvements to functionality, performance and robustness.
- Significant changes to the Deployment API process to improve overall speed and reliability.
- Added new option to disable Pushing to or Pulling from a site in the destination’s configuration options. Useful for preventing accidental deployments in the wrong direction.
- All remotely performed transactions are now logged for troubleshooting issues on the remote server.
- Better UTF8 support for filenames.
- Rackspace destination: Added support for directory paths.
- Backup / Backup
- Restore / Restore
- Migration / Move
- BackupBuddy Stash
- Server Info
- See too