Academy Learning Management System is a marketplace script for online learning. Here students and teachers are combined together for sharing knowledge through a structured course-based system. Teachers or instructors can create an unlimited number of courses, video lessons, and documents according to their expertise, and students can enroll in these courses and make themselves skilled anytime and from anywhere.
So start selling your courses by installing ACADEMY and make your online business today.
Quick start guide for course instructor/admin
- Read all our provided documentation carefully before using the software
- Install the application following the “Installation and Update” guide carefully
- Login as site administrator to organize your system
- At first update your System Settings and Payment Settings from the Settings option of the left sidebar menu. Also, make sure to provide a valid YouTube API key and a valid Vimeo API key on System Settings.
- If you have updated the Settings successfully, you can go to the Categories option from the same left sidebar menu and create Categories.
- After creating a Category, you can create Sub-categories under a specific Category. For creating Sub-categories you can go to the Categories page, select a specific category, click on the Action dropdown menu, and select Manage Sub-categories. It will take you to the Sub-categories page. Now you can simply click on the “+Add Sub Category” button and fill all the required fields to create a Sub-category.
- Now it’s time to create some Courses. Since a course will contain all the video lessons you have to create it carefully. Move to the Courses option from the left menu, You will get an “ Add Course Form” after clicking on the “+Add Course” button. Fill all the fields carefully
Quick start guide for course students
- Since the application has been already installed. Student can access the website by simply hitting the application URL
- The home page will appear every time a student hits the URL. From the home page, a student can search for a specific course, get all the top courses, top ten latest courses, get category based courses. A student can sign up if he/she is not registered yet. If a student is already registered he/she can log in. Student can add courses on their Shopping Carts or add them to their Wishlists
- Students can see the course details by simply clicking on a course thumbnail. The course details page contains all the essentials information about a course like, Title, Description, Outcomes, The prerequisites of the course, Lesson list Instructor details, and the rating and reviews. User can see a course overview here
- If Student want to buy the course they must add those courses to their cart
- After adding a course on Shopping cart if a student wants to see their cart items, they can go to the Shopping Cart page by clicking on the Go To Cart button, which appears on hovering over the cart icon of the header
- marketplace script
- application following Installation
- unlimited number of courses
- Action dropdown menu
- specific Category
- Cart button
- Student can access the website by simply hitting the application URL
- Student can add courses