7 Quick Steps To Speed Up Your PC
7 Quick Steps To Speed Up Your PC , You want speed up the computer so follow the following steps to improve your PC.
Step 1: Antivirus
Open your preferred AV program, and run a scan. Delete all infections that are detected. If there were any, you should already get a good boost of speed to your computer.
Step 2: Clean up using ccleaner
Open CCleaner, go to the “Cleaner” (Default) tab, and click “Analyze”. This will show you what files will be deleted, but it won’t delete them. If you are satisfied with the results, go on and click “Run Cleaner”.
Step 3:Start up process/Services
Again, open CCleaner. This time go to “Tools” and select “Startup”. You will see a (long) list of every program that starts up along with your system. Every one of these requires resources and time at startup.Any entries such as “Google update”, “Adobe Reader Speed Launcher”, “iTunes Helper”, or basically any files called “update” or “helper” can be safely disabled.And unwanted services also disabled i.e what u want not need files.
Step 4: Delete unwanted Programs
Probably installed a lot of things in PC that you either don’t use anymore, or don’t strictly need.So uninstall the programs, these as it will help speed up your computer.
Letsdownloads.com Provied Daily Updated Software's And Apps If Any Software and App Not Working Contact Us We Will Updated Soon. The Hub of Internet Marketing, latest SEO tools and Apps,WSO,Android ios apps, download these free SEO Video courses And Tips Tricks.Letsdownloads.com Provied Thrid party Upload Links.For Dmca complian Vist Our Dmca Page.
1. If you want to take my advice, right-click anywhere on your desktop and select “properties”. Then, go to the “visual” tab (2nd from right). Change the two top drop-down menus to “Windows Standard”. Your screen will go gray for a moment while this is being changed. Next, click the “Effects”button to the right and unselect all checkboxes. Click “OK” and “APPLY” to continue.
2. When this is done, right-click on “My Computer” and select “properties”. Click the “Advanced” tab, select “Performance – Settings” In the first tab, select the box that says “Adjust for best performance”.
3. Next, we should go into something called “Folder options”. You’ll find this inStart->Settings- >Control Panel->Folder Options. In the first window that pops up, select “use standard windows folders”. Then go to view, and unselect the following box: Start folders in separate process.
4. After that, disable the indexing services. This service makes an index of all the files on your system so that the built-in search feature will go faster. This service is not needed, as it does not have much of an effect, except slowing you down. Go to “My Computer” and right-click on your Hard Drive, usually C: Uncheck the box next to “Allow Indexing Service to index this disk for fast file searching”.
5. Finally, right click on the “my computer” icon again, and select “remote”. Uncheck both boxes in this pop-up window. This will fix a small security vulnerability, but doesn’t really have an impact on speed.
Step 6: Registry Cleaner
Run CCleaner again and follow the instructions in Step 2. When you are done, select “Registry” from the CCleaner menu on the left, and run a search. Click “repair”, back it up when asked, and fix all the problems listed.
Step 7: Disk Defragmentation
Go to Start->Accessories->System tools->Disk Defragmenter. This should open up the defragmenter interface. Click “Defragment” and let it run for as long as it needs to (overnight is best). When it is done, close it, and repeat Step 7 again (YES, Defragmenting too).